Search found 4149 matches

by jasons2k
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:02 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

I’m back. Lots of standing water until Mt. Belvieu. The Winnie area, as usual, was flooded. Everything was nice and green until we got to about 1485 & 99 and poof, the grass went brown. It’s really bad over here. Along Birnham Woods and Elan, the grass is brown, the crepe myrtles are completely wilt...
by jasons2k
Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:40 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

Radar not any looking better. I give up. Uncle.

I think I need to move to Florida. The weather in this state just plain sucks.
by jasons2k
Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:29 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

Cromagnum wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:10 pm
Struck gold today finally. First wave of popcorn dumped 0.6 inches in about 20 minutes. On wave 3 now so can't see what has dropped since.
So happy for you. I know you needed it. Hopefully I can still get something but it just can’t hold together so far.
by jasons2k
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:33 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

Some streamers coming out of the southwest right now. But yeah, unless I see it visibly raining I put zero faith in models now. I keep seeing them setup in bands to the SW and as they move up towards the house they just fall apart. It’s like a curse. Complete opposite of anywhere east of Houston.
by jasons2k
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:30 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

My 0.00” streak at the home base continues. My house sitters have been watering all week, again!!! Great weather down here in Florida. Light winds. Almost no waves. Crystal clear water. Daily light show just after sunset with the east coast sea breeze coming across. Heaven… Definitely heavenly. Tha...
by jasons2k
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:32 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

There had been a 70% chance of rain tomorrow and now it’s down to 30%.

If you had asked me a week ago if we would be getting rain this week I would have said “yes, finally, it looks like a sure thing”

A week TC or low landfalling WEST of here was supposed to finally deliver. Nope, just another Lucy.
by jasons2k
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:53 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

Just checked the radar again - what a joke.
by jasons2k
Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:50 am
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: July 2022
Replies: 72
Views: 1715

Re: July 2022

My 0.00” streak at the home base continues. My house sitters have been watering all week, again!!!

Great weather down here in Florida. Light winds. Almost no waves. Crystal clear water. Daily light show just after sunset with the east coast sea breeze coming across. Heaven…
by jasons2k
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:50 am
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: June 2022
Replies: 841
Views: 31304

Re: June 2022

txbear wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:25 am
meso low south of galveston?

looks like it's going to be high and dry on the west side unless something drastic changes.
Looking at the radar loops back Texas looks depressing. It’s consolidating SE of most of us. Nauseating.
by jasons2k
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:31 pm
Forum: Weather Forum
Topic: June 2022
Replies: 841
Views: 31304

Re: June 2022

0.00” again