National Tropical Weather Conference 2019

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am pleased to announce that several of our Staff and members will represent our Weather Infinity Forums at the National Tropical Weather Conference held in beautiful South Padre Island April 3rd thru 7th. Follow us as we look ahead to Tropical Season 2019!

http://hurricanecenterlive.com/
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Our team will pay our own way for National Tropical Weather Conference 2019. Myself and Brian will cover our expenses with no cost to our Community. We believe what we gain as knowledge is far more important to our Weather Community.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
wxman57
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Since I won't be speaking (and they won't cover my expenses), I won't be going. I calculated $1000 for the hotel, $200 for registration, and $250 for the flight. Add in meals and it's over $1500. Driving down there wouldn't save much.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jeff Lindner is going as well as Dr. Neil Frank and his lovely wife Velma. Hopefully wxman57 will change his mind...wink

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
wxman57
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

By the way, it looks like I will be attending again this year.
wxman57
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Who's on the 10:45am Southwest flight to Harlingen with me next Wednesday?

Steve? David? Brian? Dr. Frank & his wife? Anyone else?
Katdaddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am on the 10:45AM SW Flight to Harlingen. Looking forward to another excellent conference. See you Wed Wxman57.
jasons2k

They should just have the conference here (or in Galveston). I’ve been wanting to go for years but it’s almost always a choice between that and taking money out of the family vacation budget and my vacation time for work. If it was local, I could make it work a lot easier.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I look forward to seeing ALL my 'weather friends' in S Padre Island. So where"s breakfast at Hobby next Wednesday morning?

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Greetings from South Padre Island. We have a large contingent of our Weather Community present for #NTWC 2019. Last night we kicked off the Conference with a Welcome Reception. This morning begins the Conference Sessions and today will mark the beginning of looking to what the North Atlantic Hurricane Season 2019 may offer.

We will update throughout the day into the weekend with information and pictures so stay tuned!
Attachments
20190404_083329.jpg

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
  • Information