wxdata Dan Meador 1951-2010

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Ounce

Hang in there, Dan's family. We will all have our fragrance of memories.
tornado girl

Will keep praying for you Dan. We sure miss you on this board!!!
Thanks for the update jcarr.

Charlene
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not much new to add this afternoon. Dan continues to be surrounded by family and friends as of this update. Dan's family asked me to relay their heartfelt gratitude and thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. They also know how special the KHOU Weather Forum is to Dan and how much he has enjoyed being a part of this extended family.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You WILL beat this Dan!!!!!
Mrs.Frosty

Is there anything we can do ? To cheer him up ? Send cards or something like that ?
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

The best we can do at this time is to continue to lift Dan up in our thoughts and prayers. I so very much wish there was more we could do.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
rnmm

Thank you for the updates. Please if there is anything we can do let us know. I will continue to keep them in my prayers.
My name is Nicole and I love weather!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alicia, Allison, Rita, Ike
cisa

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dan. You are always one of the first opinions I would look for on this site and you never made a question seem trivial. Early on, you would stick up for me when I would wade into a conversation with people who were a little tougher than me and I apprectated that. Though we've never met, I never felt awkard asking what might have sounded like a dumb question, and you always answered me with respect. I will be in prayer for you and your family tonight. Peace be with you on your continued journey. Our paths are brighter because you.
No rain, no rainbows.
kb8wau

You and your family are in my prayers Dan.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take some time and re read the first posts on this platform. This was Dan's dream to have weather forum like the one we have. His handprints are everywhere. We love you friend.

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
biggerbyte

I am absolutely sick over Dan's condition. Hopefully he knows how much we all care. Dan has many friends..

Steve, please mention Noni Juice to him. I've been in bad health for years. It has been prayer and natural healing that has kept me going. It might help Dan as well.

BB
biggerbyte

Dan is on YouTube. A weather alert from 1991. Just search for Dan Meador.. :( :cry:
biggerbyte

Weighing heavy on my mind today. Prayers continue.
Tears to you my friend.

BB
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just got in from spending several hours with Dan. I again let him know how much his Weather Forum Family loved him and appreciated all that he has done for us and that folks were praying him and sending good wishes and thoughts his way.

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Mrs.Frosty

Thank you !
I know i don't post a lot but i'm always here...lurking mostly! I've been thinking and praying for Dan a lot !
I hope he can pull through this and get better and then come back to his Weather Forum Family !!!!
Miss you Dan !
djjordan

Everytime I check the radar ....or hear thunder .... etc..etc.... I can't help but think about Dan. He's in my thoughts constantly lately and I have been praying hard for him and his family. I've been apart of this forum since 2004 and Dan has been our fearless leader through thick and thin. Get well soon my friend ..... my prayers are with you!!!!!!
~~~When Thunder Roars Go Indoors~~~
~~~Turn Around Don't Drown~~~
~~~Run From The Water, Hide From The Wind~~~
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is with a very heavy heart and sadness that I have to announce that Dan Meador passed away this evening. We have all lost a friend and someone that we cherished. Please know that Dan cared so much for all of you. He was a gracious and humble man that I am proud to call my friend.

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Mrs.Frosty

What?
...... :( ...........
...don't know what to say....
ticka1

WIth my eyes filled with tears - RIP Dan. God Bless you. Prayers for all your family and friends during this time. You were truely a great person who shared our love for the weather and give us a platform to do so!
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Gosh I hate cancer. Ronnie James Dio and now Dan Meador. We will miss you so much. This hurts so much. You have given the community your heart and soul. You took the time to explain everything weather to us. We loved kidding you about Star Trek and Van Halen (inside joke). Will Khou do a tribute to him? I would hope so.
  • Information