General Weather Discussions and Analysis
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:35 pm
- Location: College Station, Texas
This board will likely be quiet for a while, weather pattern looks really hot and really boring ahead
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:50 pm
- Location: East of Liberty
Looks like it's about to get a lot more humid. The Euro is showing lows near 80 next week. On the bright side, there are a few isolated showers today.
- Posts: 4381
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm
- Location: Imperial Oaks
My low this morning was 79.5.
The run was very humid.
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:46 pm
- Location: NW Houston, TX
The little showers moving into the area the past couple days makes things better than nothing at all to track. Typical late May streamer showers with hopefully more the next couple days.
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm
- Location: BEAUMONT, TX
June thread. Happy Hurricane Season. Hopefully no one sees anything too drastic this year. Hoping for a quiet season
(IH-10 & College Street)