June 2022

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
redneckweather
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by redneckweather » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:04 pm

Cromagnum wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:35 pm
redneckweather wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:28 pm
0.00"
Every day since sometime in early May.
Yep. Gotta love summertime in Southeast Texas.

Dls2010r
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:21 am
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Dls2010r » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm

3AB1C8E4-7310-431F-9EB5-B57465799E92.png

Dls2010r
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:21 am
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Dls2010r » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Jeff tweeted that an hour ago.

Dls2010r
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:21 am
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Dls2010r » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:07 pm

So maybe not all the rain is over.

Cromagnum
Posts: 1913
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Cromagnum » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:12 pm

Dls2010r wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm
3AB1C8E4-7310-431F-9EB5-B57465799E92.png
Image

User avatar
MontgomeryCoWx
Posts: 1667
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Magnolia, TX
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by MontgomeryCoWx » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:16 pm

tireman4 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:57 am
MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:23 am
:evil:

I loathe Summer. Such a worthless season.

Agreed. Larry Cosgrove seems to think this Winter could be really cold.
Between the volcanic eruption and its propagation upward and over the NorthWestern Pacific and our EPO area warming fast, it could definitely be a full Winter.
Team #NeverSummer

Waded
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:32 am
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Waded » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:38 pm

MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:16 pm
tireman4 wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:57 am
MontgomeryCoWx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:23 am
:evil:

I loathe Summer. Such a worthless season.

Agreed. Larry Cosgrove seems to think this Winter could be really cold.
Between the volcanic eruption and its propagation upward and over the NorthWestern Pacific and our EPO area warming fast, it could definitely be a full Winter.
What eruption?

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3692
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by tireman4 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Cromagnum wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:12 pm
Dls2010r wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm
3AB1C8E4-7310-431F-9EB5-B57465799E92.png
Image
I would trust Jeff...I would, at least..

User avatar
Katdaddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2452
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 am
Location: League City, Tx
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Katdaddy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:48 pm

Weak tropical systems and nocturnal tropical rains events. It will be interesting to see what occurs overnight. Picked up another .59" today.

Cpv17
Posts: 3603
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: El Campo/Wharton
Contact:

Re: June 2022

Post by Cpv17 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 pm

8.25” for the year and 0.00” today. At this point I’ll be happy with a quarter inch.

Post Reply