December 2022

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Cpv17

We really need more members on this forum. This place is a snooze fest.
Cpv17

Of course 57 is over on Storm2k not completely buying into the cold yet.
MontgomeryCoWx

Cpv17 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:35 pm Of course 57 is over on Storm2k not completely buying into the cold yet.
Not what he said. I’ve learned to decipher some of his schtick.

He referenced the coldest anomalies being a bit east of us. He kinda plays that game. He’s admitted a week or so back it’s going to be colder than normal to end this month.

If im 20 plus below normal and Mississippi is 35 plus, im cool with it.

I just don’t want to see 60s plus again until mid January after late next week, and there’s an okay chance at that if our AAM stays on the floor.
Team #NeverSummer
Cpv17

MontgomeryCoWx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:44 pm
Cpv17 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:35 pm Of course 57 is over on Storm2k not completely buying into the cold yet.

He referenced the coldest anomalies being a bit east of us. He kinda plays that game. He’s admitted a week or so back it’s going to be colder than normal to end this month.

I just don’t want to see 60s plus again until mid January after late next week, and there’s an okay chance at that if our AAM stays on the floor.
This looks really good:

Btw, the PNA is not forecasted to go much into positive territory so I think this will be centered more over the central part of the country and not mainly east of us. But we’ll see.
Stratton20

Im 100% confident, the cold is coming, regardless of strength,the GFS ( still not as cold, but its trending colder) and GEFS are now in good agreement with the other models
DoctorMu

Cpv17 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:47 pm
MontgomeryCoWx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:44 pm

This looks really good:

Btw, the PNA is not forecasted to go much into positive territory so I think this will be centered more over the central part of the country and not mainly east of us. But we’ll see.
Like this?

Cromagnum

The cold better come and better stay. This 85 degree swamp bog weather is garbage. I shouldn't be running my AC and getting annihilated by mosquitoes.
Stratton20

18z GFS holy cow! I know its long range but it absolutely opens up the flood gates from the arctic, havent seen a run like that since februrary 2021 lol 3-4 straight days in the low 20’s for highs
DoctorMu

WARNING: For entertainment purposes only.

On the GFS Fantasy channel...but we're just saying.

Complete with a Hwy 1*5 shout out.

DoctorMu

Cromagnum wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:34 pm The cold better come and better stay. This 85 degree swamp bog weather is garbage. I shouldn't be running my AC and getting annihilated by mosquitoes.
I was arranging some color LED lights on the bushes a few minutes ago. Even with Cutter repellant the mosquitoes were feasting on me!
  • Information