Severe Weather 2023

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:52 pm

I figured I would start this because we do not have one. This will be affecting folks north of us, but it the potential is looking rather messy tomorrow.
Attachments
Severe Weather 03 28 23.jpg

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:54 pm

More about tomorrow...
Attachments
Severe Weather II 03 29 23.jpg

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:56 pm

Last bit before tomorrow....
Attachments
Severe Weather III 03 30 23.jpg

Iceresistance
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:48 pm
Location: Tecumseh, OK
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by Iceresistance » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 pm

This was horrible in Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, and Iowa. Missouri somehow dodged the bullet.

Cpv17
Posts: 5203
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: El Campo/Wharton
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by Cpv17 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:16 pm

Iceresistance wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 pm
This was horrible in Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, and Iowa. Missouri somehow dodged the bullet.
Till Tuesday.

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:59 pm

This will be, and has been, a bumpy two weeks. Stay tuned. Preparedness is the key

Cpv17
Posts: 5203
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: El Campo/Wharton
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by Cpv17 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:25 pm

tireman4 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:59 pm
This will be, and has been, a bumpy two weeks. Stay tuned. Preparedness is the key
I wonder if the severe threats will ever shift down towards Oklahoma and Texas. So far we’ve been lucky. Seems like our severe weather here comes in the form of floods.

Tuesday looks very bad for Missouri and Illinois. The SPC is already mentioning large tornadoes and large hail.

User avatar
Ptarmigan
Statistical Specialist
Statistical Specialist
Posts: 3974
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by Ptarmigan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Cpv17 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:25 pm
tireman4 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:59 pm
This will be, and has been, a bumpy two weeks. Stay tuned. Preparedness is the key
I wonder if the severe threats will ever shift down towards Oklahoma and Texas. So far we’ve been lucky. Seems like our severe weather here comes in the form of floods.

Tuesday looks very bad for Missouri and Illinois. The SPC is already mentioning large tornadoes and large hail.
I would not rule out the severe threats shifting southwards.

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:50 pm

DFW is under the gun today. It could be bumpy from 5 pm onward.

User avatar
tireman4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Location: Humble, Texas
Contact:

Re: Severe Weather 2023

Post by tireman4 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:28 am

Severe Weather Threat
Attachments
Severe Weather Threat 04 03 23.jpg

Post Reply