Bryan Texas Tornado Aftermath Pictures and Video

A Place To Post Your Weather Related Videos & Pictures
wthrwave

I call this one "the black demon" picture. That is a trampoline up in the pole across the street.

The upper left corner are my dogs. The little one is "Pinto". He's the real tornado chaser in the family !

This is part of my yard and my neighbor to the west. She had a metal shed similar to ours. Ours was damaged. Hers, as you can see, is missing. It's almost like a before/after picture or now you see it, now you don't. Our other shed, which is much heftier constructed with house materials, was moved by the tornado about two feet in the rear and a little over four feet at the front. I couldn't tell if it had actually been lifted or if it was dragged. Regardless, I saw no ruby slippers underneath !

A cool shot of rain boot with a plant that landed just right in it.

The last two pictures are of the flooded area. I remember the clouds looked interesting that evening. This is East University right before highway 6. At the bridge, the water was rushing pretty hard. Wish I would've taken a picture, but we were pretty hungry. We had heard that a curfew was going to be in place for our neighborhood and the sun was setting. They didn't set one, they did check DL's.

That is my husband controlling the drone. You can see the shed behind the house.
That is a reporter in the boots. She's looking for an interview.

https://youtu.be/b0wuzTrtnHI
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing. I see your pictures now... ;)
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
wthrwave

I thought that I would add these pictures in a reply rather than editing above for fear that i would mess it up. My technical skills are not great. Things are slowly getting back together.

These two pictures are of my neighbors house, behind ours on the south side.. He ok'd it.

No one was home at the time.
  • Information