Hurricane Beryl Check-In

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Post Reply
Pas_Bon
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 am
Location: League City, TX
Contact:

Everyone stay safe out there

League City (off of Hobbs Road)

Use this thread to check-in during and after Beryl
ClearLake77
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Contact:

Thanks for creating! Alot of my SAR team friends and relief groups are standing by! It's usually us deployed to other locations. Different happening here.
Pas_Bon
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 am
Location: League City, TX
Contact:

ClearLake77 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:56 pm Thanks for creating! Alot of my SAR team friends and relief groups are standing by! It's usually us deployed to other locations. Different happening here.
Are you in Clear Lake?
ClearLake77
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Contact:

Pas_Bon wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:00 pm
ClearLake77 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:56 pm Thanks for creating! Alot of my SAR team friends and relief groups are standing by! It's usually us deployed to other locations. Different happening here.
Are you in Clear Lake?
Yes I am! Over off Clear Lake City Blvd and El Dorado. Close to Ellington Airbase.
Pas_Bon
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 am
Location: League City, TX
Contact:

ClearLake77 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:06 pm
Pas_Bon wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:00 pm
ClearLake77 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:56 pm Thanks for creating! Alot of my SAR team friends and relief groups are standing by! It's usually us deployed to other locations. Different happening here.
Are you in Clear Lake?
Yes I am! Over off Clear Lake City Blvd and El Dorado. Close to Ellington Airbase.
Nice. League City off of
Hobbs between 518 and 96
Stay safe!
ClearLake77
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Contact:

Pas_Bon wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:33 pm
ClearLake77 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:06 pm
Pas_Bon wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:00 pm

Are you in Clear Lake?
Yes I am! Over off Clear Lake City Blvd and El Dorado. Close to Ellington Airbase.
Nice. League City off of
Hobbs between 518 and 96
Stay safe!
We go to Axe Masters over there often! And Bonnie's! Lee and Natalie are friends of mine and my daughters. Through my daughters pretzel making. LOL! You stay safe as well! Definitely check in after the madness.
Pas_Bon
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 am
Location: League City, TX
Contact:

Intense in League City this morning. Somehow, I still have power.
ClearLake77
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Contact:

Power is out here. Picture from my sons apartment complex. Those pink boards are supposed to be a walkway on the water
Attachments
Resized_20240708_084633.jpeg
Resized_20240708_084633.jpeg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1445 times
Stormlover2020
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:04 pm
Contact:

Good here in Lumberton, about 5 inches of rain wind gust prob 40-50 mph did have one of my palm trees fall down but other than good to go!!! Long season ahead of us
ClearLake77
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:45 pm
Contact:

Still no power here. Spent the day clearing trees from the roads and off of people's houses. I just wanted to come home and sit in my AC. Instead my fridge is plugged into my 4 runner and I'm hanging out in my car with my daughter and her friend making beaded bracelets lol! Hope yall are fairing well.
Post Reply
  • Information