Storm2K down?

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
sambucol

I haven't been able to get onto S2K for the last few days. An error screen comes up. Anyone knows what's going on with that forum?
Katdaddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes Storm2k is down and not sure when it will be back up per SG….Kelly.
sambucol

Katdaddy wrote:Yes Storm2k is down and not sure when it will be back up per SG….Kelly.
Thanks
Portastorm

The site came back up this afternoon. FYI.
sambucol

Thanks!
ndale

I have not been able to get in to Storm2k for 2 days, is it me or the website?
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

S2k has been down, but we invite all the Regional folks that are active on other venues to join in our discussions. We have expanded our outreach beyond the SE Texas Area the past several years to a more Regional focus as well as ALL the major weather headlines world wide and we have our TxWeather Board as well as Houston Weather Board Facebook feeds running and updating as well as our KHOU Board Twitter feed. With the recent upgrade of our platform and dedicated server, we can more than handle any additional load... ;)
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
ndale

Thanks Srainhoutx, I follow this forum also and appreciate the good info I find here, being a novice I am usually lurking more than posting.
Portastorm

ndale wrote:Thanks Srainhoutx, I follow this forum also and appreciate the good info I find here, being a novice I am usually lurking more than posting.

Good to see you over here ... there's actually a number of south central Texans who lurk and sometimes post here. We're all novices, outside of a handful here who are actual meteorologists or meteorologists-in-training. So feel free to join in the discussion ndale, just like at Storm2K.
  • Information