Wow! What a transition this is temperaturewise.

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
sleetstorm

So, how is eveyone on this forum liking the change on the first day of Spring of 2010 and first full weekend of Spring 2010?
sleetstorm

42.6 degrees fahrenheit is the current temperature in Baytown.
ticka1

And withthe wind blowing like crazy makes it even colder.

Hubby is trying to put his VW bug motor back the car and I was helping him. Dang first day of spring - I had gloves, hat, winter coat and scarf around my face on while trying to help him. The heater is on in all the house and going fullblast.
ThunderMan

I was in Wichita Falls this weekend, and all I can say is.. BRRRRRR... Got woke up by the sleet banging against the window at about 3AM, woke up to sleet all over, then it turned into a moderate-heavy snow event all day long. Winds were howing about 30mph with temps around 30F. I have seen snow 4 times this year, most I have ever seen in my life in one season (granted, it was 2 in Austin and 2 in Wichita Falls, lol)..
kayci

sleetstorm wrote:So, how is eveyone on this forum liking the change on the first day of Spring of 2010 and first full weekend of Spring 2010?

Is it summer yet?
  • Information