ImpactWeather Hurricane Seminar Tomrrow

Tropical Weather Discussions and Analysis
Katdaddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Looking forward to the seminar tomorrow and seeing some of the forum members.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are looking forward to a full report from those attending. I'll move this to Hurricane Central sometime later today. ;)
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll bump this up. I believe Paul, Katdaddy and others attended today.
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Katdaddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Excellent presentations at the ImpactWeather Hurricane Seminar this morning. Enjoyable discussions with Chris Hebert ImpactWeather Lead Hurricane Forecaster and Dr. Phil Klotzbach of CSU. We all wake up during the night to check the weather.....there is nothing like passion for weather. Did not see Paul today but was hoping to see him.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Katdaddy wrote:Excellent presentations at the ImpactWeather Hurricane Seminar this morning. Enjoyable discussions with Chris Hebert ImpactWeather Lead Hurricane Forecaster and Dr. Phil Klotzbach of CSU. We all wake up during the night to check the weather.....there is nothing like passion for weather. Did not see Paul today but was hoping to see him.

Isn't that the truth! Thanks for the update Katdaddy. I'll leave this up as a reminder of our Hurricane Central Forum for those looking for our 'tropical discussions'... ;)

http://forums.khou.com/viewforum.php?f=4

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Paul

Katdaddy wrote:Excellent presentations at the ImpactWeather Hurricane Seminar this morning. Enjoyable discussions with Chris Hebert ImpactWeather Lead Hurricane Forecaster and Dr. Phil Klotzbach of CSU. We all wake up during the night to check the weather.....there is nothing like passion for weather. Did not see Paul today but was hoping to see him.

I gave my place to another JPMChase person. I took the red eye in from AZ and with the 2 hr difference there was no way I was going. If I did I would have been worthless. My clock is still screwed up.....Kat we will meet up when we have a threat this year I am sure. You can come over and help me board up... :lol: I hope you like shiner....
  • Information