Weather Forum Twitter/Facebook Pages

General Weather Discussions and Analysis
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ever since the board received its update a couple of days ago many members felt like they were in the dark. To try and minimize that in the future many members along with the administration decided that it would be a good idea to create a Facebook page. As a result the forum now has its own Facebook page. I created an actual user instead of a group because a user would be more efficient in spreading the word around. As of now we will keep the page up to inform everyone about the forum but maybe later we can include actual weather updates into the page. The Facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pro ... 2080909540

You can add the user if you have a Facebook to receive updates on your news-feed. I am going to sticky this post for the next couple of days so everyone can see the Url and as we may receive downtime over the next couple of days. Please leave comments below if you have any suggestions or problems and I will be glad to help.

Wanted to edit that after looking at the Facebook page I realized that if you don't have an account you cannot see the information. As a result I created a Twitter page for everyone else. This will be more public and pretty much anyone can see it. The URL is below:

http://twitter.com/#!/KhouForums
For Your Infinite Source For All Things Weather Visit Our Facebook
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will be tweeting for 90L (future Don). Those on Facebook may want to get the information out as well...
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Facebook.com/Weather Infinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

The staff will be tweeting for TD 13 for those that follow twitter...
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Humberto/Ike/Harvey

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

srainhoutx wrote:The staff will be tweeting for TD 13 for those that follow twitter...

Also just updated the Facebook page and should continue to do that when new updates/ models come out.
tgal

You know I have refused to get a Twitter page but it looks like ya'll are going to force me to do it! The new gmail + hasn't panned out enough so in order to have both perspectives I guess I will be signing up for twitter too~

Thanks for all y'al do!
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

For those that follow twitter, I'll be tweeting during the active Holiday period.

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
TexasTempest

Just signed up/friend requested the facebook page.. I've been a long time reader (forgot my old login details).. but i'm back.. hope to share thoughts with you guys and not get laughed at like on my facebook page.. lol
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will be tweeting for the events expected Tuesday night/Wednesday for those that follow twitter... ;)

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
Andrew
Site Admin
Site Admin

srainhoutx wrote:We will be tweeting for the events expected Tuesday night/Wednesday for those that follow twitter... ;)

Facebook should be going strong also.
srainhoutx
Site Admin
Site Admin

At the request of KHOU we have had to make some changes to our facebook pages. Those pages are now called Houston Weather Board and will no longer have the KHOU branding or logo associated with them. The links are still the same, but with a new look. Any questions on why these changes where made can be directed to KHOU. There will be no changes to our Weather Forum.

Twitter @WeatherInfinity
  • Information